Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Obama in Washington. Iowa that is.

Sen Obama with a smirk! No, just a camera angle. Virtually any picture that I've taken of him is great. Today is the 15 th anniversary of Michelle and Barack Obama's wedding and I'm sure they will have many, many more. When the two of them are together you can feel the respect he has for her and she for him. There is no doubt in my mind that she keeps him on the straight and narrow. The young lady to his right in the picture is today's host here in Washington, Kiana Scott. She and the staff were congradulated by the Senator for a job well done. I've seen her at several functions and her sincere smile and performance captures your attention and memory! Thanks from all of us who enjoyed the days event. I estimated there were just over 1,000 folks here on this fine day.

No comments: